Monday, February 14, 2011

Got my candy!!!

This is me at the corner store by my house. Finally I can get my candy. The store has a good choice of candy but only 1 really sticks out for me because it is my favorite...so chocolately and when I put it in my mouth it mellts away and I feel like I'm in heaven...of course I'm talking about Dove chocolate.
                                                     My favorite candy...Dove chocolate
These are the different candy's that I picked up
Dove, Skittles, and M&M's

I went to the store knowing I would get my Dove but I couldn't help but to think, "What if they don't have it? What else would I get?" I'm glad they had it because I really love Dove. I couldn't wait to get back home and start eatting my candy, but of course I did wait. As soon as I got home I tore into the chocolate first. Since I bought 2 of them I will save 1 for later. I then got into the Skittles and ate about half. I'll finish the other half
later. I'm keeping the M&M's for later as well. Boy do I love candy!  
                                          



2 comments:

  1. You also bought Skittles. How did you end up with that brand?

    How does a brand you know and like get you to try new things from them? For example, do you always stick with the red package of Skittles or do you try other versions? Why or why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought Skittles because I like the taste, not too sweet and not too sour and I've had them before and liked them. I think what makes me want to try something new from a brand is the packaging it comes in, nice colors, and different flavors to try.
    I like how the blue package looks and I did try them but I did not like them because they tasted too sweet and I tried the green package one and I didn't like them either because they were too sour. I am very picky with candy. When I find something I like i stick with it...if I really like it I may try something new from them.

    ReplyDelete