Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pictures of friends and family

                                                       This is my crazy Grandpa Bob.
     This is my "Big Sister" Beth and her new husband Elli. This was taken at her wedding in Dec. 2010
           These are some of my friends from school. Alicia and Stefanie. (taken about a year ago)
        This is my best friend Katelynn. We have been friends for 10 years. We are so alike it's scarry.
  This is my shih tzu puppy, Fluffy, when I first got her on July 3, 2010. She is only 3 months old here.She was so little and so cute. I love my baby.  :-)
         I love to bake and cook. I hope to go to Paris for culinary school. I can be "The Irish Cook"
                           My Aunt Melissa and my Grandma Donna. My Grandma is the best.
    My brother Kyle...we don't get along so well right now, he thinks he knows it all but he doesn't...I do!
                                    My Mom and Dad. Joe and Linda. I love them very much.
Look how big my baby is now!!!! I wish she was small again. She is 10 months old here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment